We are looking for an absolute star performer for our Dunedin Branch! A gifted individual who has effective communication skills, a love for all things IT in business and a desire to see our clients succeed.
You need to have great time management, the ability to think on your feet and utilise your technical skills and experience. The ability to communicate complex solutions in a simple and straight-forward way is a key requirement for this role.
The successful candidate should have:
- Good written and verbal communication skills and the ability to relay technical issues in plain english.
- Relevant degrees/certifications and experience providing technical support remotely and/or on site
Experience in the following areas:
- Support for all current Microsoft Operating systems
- Deployment and support of Microsoft Server Technologies (2008-2016/DC/AD/Exchange/SQL/etc)
- VoIP phone systems
- Network administration (LAN/WAN routing/switching)
- Virtualisation technologies (VMware/HyperV)
- Look after our existing customer base in the region and ensure they receive the best possible service we can offer
- Maintain close contact with our customer base to ensure they utilise our full range of products and services
- Immerse yourself in the local business community and maintain a strong and growing network of referral sources and partner businesses
- Grow with the company, grow with the team and help take the company to the next level.
Essential: Must have full & clean drivers license
Techbox is a fast-growing company that provides commercial IT services and support for a range of clients throughout the South Island. For more information visit techbox.co.nz
We will provide you with the necessary tools, training and equipment to excel in your role. The position has access to our vehicle pool; and remuneration and commission structure will be tailored to the experience and skill level of candidate.
If you're in IT and looking to take the next step in your career don't hesitate to contact us.
We have more positions available in both branches (Dunedin/Timaru) so please get in touch with your well presented CV.