Do you have the winning personality and skills to join our team?
We are looking for an individual with effective communication skills and is a true people's person that loves to sell products and services to clients. You will also have the right mix of software/hardware knowledge along with some technical skills, the ability to work well individually and as a team player with an outstanding work ethic. You need to have great time management, and the ability to communicate complex solutions in a simple and straight-forward way.
The successful candidate will have:
- The ability to demonstrate a thorough understanding of business processes
- Confidence; with a proactive, highly motivated, results orientated attitude
- The ability to identify and approach new and existing clients
- Experience and understanding of our service offering in the IT field
- The ability to think analytically and creatively to identify and solve issues and problems
- Consistent high standards and strong attention to detail
- Well-developed presentation, oral and written communication skills
- Look after our existing customer base in the region and ensure they receive the best possible service we can offer
- Maintain close contact with our customer base to ensure they utilise our full range of products and services
- Immerse yourself in the local business community and maintain a strong and growing network of referral sources and partner businesses
- Help take the company to the next level and grow sales with the acquisition of new customers
Techbox is a fast-growing company that provides commercial IT services and support for a range of clients throughout the South Island. To support our growing portfolio of IT clients and to take the branch to the next level, we are looking for an excited and committed Technical Account Manager for our Dunedin branch. We will provide you with the necessary tools, training and equipment to excel in your role. The position has access to our vehicle pool; and remuneration and commission structure will be tailored to the experience and skill level of candidate.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.